Housing & Travel
APhA Official Hotel - Washington Plaza
APhA's Room Block
APhA has reserved rooms for Friday and Saturday night at the Washington Plaza Hotel for APhA Day of LIFE attendees. Please make your hotel reservations as part of the even registration process. Nightly rate for single occupancy is $185.00 (taxes and fees are included). Parking at the hotel is available for an additional charge.
The reservation deadline for attendees is Monday, June 17, 2019. If you have questions regarding hotel reservations, please contact Lynette Plowden at 202-429-7514 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 Thomas Circle NW
Washington, DC 20005
Travel Tips and Resources
- What to Wear: Attire for the reception at APhA HQ on Friday is casual. Saturday meeting attire is business casual, and the optional Saturday evening event is casual. July weather in DC is typically hot and humid. Check the forecast before you go!
- Guide to Washington, DC Metro Area Airports
- Getting around Washington, DC
- Georgetown Waterfront Neighborhood
- Logan Circle Neighborhood
- APhA Headquarters
- DC Visitor Guide